Scenario Editor Freeze on Mac v1.12

when in the Editor and changing modes (i.e. Terrain to Elevation) or creating a Landmark or Previewing Map. My computer freezes for about 2 minutes and then goes to the apropriate screen. I am running MacOS 9.1 monitor Res. 1600x1200 on a G4 500 AGP.

this makes it VERY hard to create a map.

Any thoughts?

thanks

[ 06-12-2001: Message edited by: Erin Waddington ]

Both the Powerbook and the G4 have ATI video chips, but different ones. OS 9.1 is going to have the latest ATI drivers available (the Mac drivers from ATI often aren't the latest - those are usually released from Apple with OS updates).

You may have to look at what extensions and control panels you're loading up. However I wouldn't suspect that an ext. or CP would cause a pause at a particular spot within CM. Assuming that you're using virtual memory you may want to experiment with it TURNED OFF and possibly dedicate more memory to CM and see if this affects anything.