refresher course please help CMAK questions

Hi Folks

Its been awhile since I played CMAK competitively but this coming weekend is my annual gameing/fishing "away" weekend with the guys and I can't recall what flags are worth in CMAK. (We will be playing TCP/IP head to head all weekend.)

Are there only large flags and no small flags in CMAK?

What are the flags worth in Points?

Aside from Cover arc's (which I feel I have mastered) what other new tricks or techniques should be used most effectively to play and win using the allies in CMAK? (as opposed to CMBO)

is there a tips and tricks for CMAK thread somewhere?

Besides the value of Flags that I don't know and the Joy of cover arc's which I do know what else might I have forgotten or overlooked about CMAK

I always play the Allies and we will mostly be playing ETO scenario's so my confidence is high. :D

Thanks!

Any comments suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated.

-tom w

Are there only large flags and no small flags in CMAK?
Both are available

What are the flags worth in Points?
100 for small flags, 300 for large

Aside from Cover arc's (which I feel I have mastered) what other new tricks or techniques should be used most effectively to play and win using the allies in CMAK? (as opposed to CMBO)

Familiarize yourself with the various commands, as some are brand new and others which have the same title (and hotkey) as those in CMBO do not function the same way.

For instance, the sneak command in CMAK is the crawl command in CMBO.

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Any comments suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated.

The pointy end of the gun and the long stick-like thing on the tanks is the dangerous part. Keep these in the direction of the enemy. If you do this, you should be fine. :D