CMM strategy guide

it is a lot of generic info that has been thoroughly dissected on the forums
Still, it's nice to have it all in one place. My hardcopy arrived today (ordered from a used bookstore in England, it's out of print), and I wouldn't call the info generic. Useful for a beginner. You can find much more detailed discussion in this forum and on others, but it takes a while to find what you're looking for. So, sure, get the PDF version if you're new to the game, you'll probably learn a few things. It's also written in an easy-going style, one that many veteran grognards may find too simple, but for newbies is probably right on.

I think you might find that the book does not reflect V1.03 of CMBB so the statistics might be wrong. Mr Hare has done a great spreadsheet with all the data including 1.03.

A search will reveal it ... I think. You can also download somewhere a proper index , a subject to page index, for the manual. The manual other than that just runs through the page order that one would normally find at the beginning of a book - a glaring mistake really.