Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

tcp and radeon

rwwald

Do you have the 'XP Firewall' on ? If so I suggest turning it off. Do you have any other firewall software running on your computer ?

Do you know if your network card (I assume that's how you're connecting) is sharing an IRQ with another device. Usually this isn't a problem and it's quite often normal, but on occasion it can cause some problems with some setups.

I tried a false address with Zone alarm shut down, there was a reaction came back with couldn't connect to server which would be expected.I will try tcp/ip connection with some one tomorrow.Why on earth would Z/A have anything to do with a graphics card and why does Z/A not ask for permission ??

Just letting off a bit of steam here my friend:)

Definitely Zone alarm have tested with Z/A disabled .I could join and connect.

What puzzles me is why Z/A does not ask for permission,you can normally check Z/A and give the programme permission.

I tried to drag and drop the .exe file to no avail.So no zone alarm with CM for me.Thanks for the help