CM:AK multiplayer ladders?

AC

Are there any MP ladders for CM:AK? Or other sites where to find opponents... I need to get one soonish as beating the AI isn't much fun anymore...

If one of you wants to hand me my ass on a plate, send a private message and we'll set up a PBEM...

BTW I've never tried against a human before ;)

Heya AC,

You can post a profile at The Proving Grounds and also search the 800+ members profiles there for an opponent and then contact them via the site. Join us in the playtesting arena as well if you like, downloading and playing any of the scenarios posted at the site and then writing a brief comment on how you felt the gameplay was (fun factor, balance, etc). Link in my sig below. Hope to see you there!

P.S. It's not for ladder play, just more of an "opponents wanted" listing.

Originally posted by AC:

Are there any MP ladders for CM:AK? Or other sites where to find opponents... I need to get one soonish as beating the AI isn't much fun anymore...

If one of you wants to hand me my ass on a plate, send a private message and we'll set up a PBEM...

BTW I've never tried against a human before ;)

If you are good at beating the AI then we can sure use you at The Proving Grounds for playtesting if you think that would suit you. We are always looking for good players to test our scenarios. :D:D

Panther Commander