***New Mod Posted - Fallschirmjager Mid-War Italy***

David I

Getting away from Normandy for a minute, I rediscovered this one on the shelves, so to speak.

Using AndrewTF's excellent mod this one features netted FJ helmets and Squad leaders in Tropical tunics.

Options include Squad leaders in camo and helmets with no netting.

They look like this:

fjmidwaritalydi3ho.th.jpg

Enjoy,

DavidI

Oke, a fast note as I'm busy finding some notes.

I thougt you changed something in the 3-men squad, but forgot it was already noticed that that cann't be done. I really should pay more attention.

As to the FJ mods I'm a little confused here. I playd FJ during may 1944 and found that the FJ mid mods don't work. When I came home from work today my wife gave me a present: she renumbered the FJ mid-mods to late-period and now they are visible Italy may 1944.

Lucky me I brought her a Valentine-present(forgot it the last 2 years and she doesn't accept an "I gave you a baby" anymore) but it's scary what she did with the mods. For all I know she starts playing the game to, as soon someone mods the Indian / Sikhtroops. Quess I'll be wearing a sari from now on.

Cheers

Painfbat,

The switch over date for mid-war/late-war is May 1944 so mid-war goes from July 1943 to April 1944, and late-war goes from May 1944 to March 1945. If you have renumbered your mid-war Fallschirmjager to late war they will have the same appearance from July 1943 to March 1945.

Which is fine, of course, but then you won't have the pleasure of seeing my late war Fallschirmjager on your screen. :rolleyes:

DavidI