Wish CMAK looked like this

@Elmar Biljsma: CMAK running bad on newer graphic cards while having Vista or generally? becasue I do have an GeForce 8800GTX with XP and it's running like hell, actually...

@MikeyD: And I wondered why you didn't do any more CMAK mods since you were off to such a good start... Too bad - I'm not nearly as good as you doing things from scratch and it takes me much longer. :-|

Originally posted by MikeyD:

To make you feel a bit better about CMAK graphics here's my old Tiger 1 mod announcement screenshot from a year and a half(?) ago. I do miss CMAK, a computer upgrade last year separated me from the game :(

TigI_NA.jpg

@MikeyD,

Was there ever any work done to improve the CMAK desert-terrain textures? The ones that were included in the game always struck me as extraordinarily dull, and washed-out. I realize that it's the desert, after all, but it always struck me that a little TLC could have improved them considerably.

PoE

Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

@MikeyD,

Was there ever any work done to improve the CMAK desert-terrain textures? The ones that were included in the game always struck me as extraordinarily dull, and washed-out. I realize that it's the desert, after all, but it seems like a little TLC could have improved them considerably.

PoE

[ April 27, 2008, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Prince of Eckmühl ]