Trig 29 - Aussie Equipment ??!!??

Correct me if I'm wrong, as if you need an invitation smile.gif , but the Aussie equipment list in that scenario is ummmm 'inaccurate'.

Now the books have not been hit on this one so all IIRC. The Boyes AT rifle was long gone by late 1942. British 'sticky bombs'were in use around that time for up close and personal AT work.

The Sten was not in use, it was regarded as a POS anyway. Thompson SMG's were in wide use at the time, not mentioned here and probably more widely issued than indicated here. Incidentially the Thompson was later superseded by the Owen.

The M5 I'm not sure about, could be but I thought that the universal carrier was in use at the time. Did a quick search but couldn't find any previous mention of this topic so what gives?

OK, the subject will be taken to the Patch Request thread and someone may then be able to mention what sort of material is required. The AWM is getting some documentation on line but I haven't found satisfactory references to the matters mentioned, although there is some interesting stuff eg 2/13th's Operational Order for Lightfoot. Which the system won't allow to be linked.