Gun Damage ( an insight)

Hello one and all

Over the last few weeks i have seen posts ref to gun damage hits crew hits etc.. and i have found a little site that may help throw a some light on just how much gets jammed in to turrets etc and thats b4 the crew,ord,gear i know from first hand what a pen shot will do.. been there done that... not nice picking up the bits and putting back together.. so take a look it covers mod as well as WWII may help some to understand how complex the game is.. and just how well it has been put together

http://afvinteriors.hobbyvista.com/archive.html

take care all happy hunting

Neat stuff. Eventually found the Hellcat article in the archives and that linked to a website for a guy in Holland that not only has 2 Hellcats for sale, but a German 88.

If I could have one of each that might make firecrackers in my model USS New Jersey look like, well, child's play.