Winter halftracks to the people! *New Mod*

i really enjoyed CMBO but it has been surpassed by CMBB and CMAK. the last two being much better games. but i would love to play normandy, BotB western front battles using the updated CM engine.

are these mods for such a thing? BotB had nothign to do with the era/area of CMAK.

das

Well, I for myself tend to be more interested in the west front era of the war than the Italy one, even though the latter one has it´s own interesting bits. That´s why I´ve done my own "mod set" that brings the illusion of the west front -partly a mix of old but good stuff for CMBO and partly own stuff. I´m working on a "light snow pack" with various elements that would fit nice with the Battle of the bulge. And these SPW´s are inspired by this setting. ;)

Oh, that was sloppy of me.

13410_atfspw you can delete. That is just a rest from the workshop. It´s the MG, but I have chosen not to alter it in any way, and the game will use the summer version by default if no winter bmp is present. So: delete.

The 63406x.bmp is very much a part of the mod. There shouldn´t be an 'x' there though.

I will update the mod at CMMODS today.

Sorry ;)

Originally posted by Gurra:

Well, I for myself tend to be more interested in the west front era of the war than the Italy one, <snip> ;)

yup. with u there. the battles thru the bocage and then the breakout up to bulge. italy is ok... but i find i am only really interested in cassino and anzio, for some reason.

afrika is ok-ish but the terrain features [-less] leave me wanting to play west front battles.

Krete battles are great.

i am disappointed by the absence of cassino missions in CMAK. i've had a look around and can find nothing. i would have thought cassino would be one of the most used battles for scenarios/ops? :(

das