Ortona/Centuripe anybody?

Bump.

Just played couple of turns into Dorosh´s Ortona operation first battle. My canucks are getting trashed badly from german paras. A 1st turn artillery barrage (don´t know whether Gerry or Canada is the sender) anihilated most of one of the infantry platoons already. :mad: Aargh. Supporting Shermans are all at the wrong places initially. Tried to shift them where needed and instantly lost one by hidden AT gun and one turn later another one by a Bazooka boy. I really got a "rough" start with this one. :eek:

Hello RockinHarry, it is normally considered polite to not reveal details about scenarios unless you put a spoiler warning before the spoiler. That is so that people who haven't played the scenario yet won't have any surprises spoiled. smile.gif

Something like this:

Hi, I just played this frikkin' good historical battle called as "Spanking of the Sturmlederhosen".

*******SPOILER ALERT!!!!!**********

Whoa, aren't those 50 German Sturmtigers a blast! Makes you wonder why they didn't do that at Stalingrad. Maybe add a few more IS-3's to the Russians, and this will be a perfect depiction of the Battle for Berlin.

Originally posted by Sergei:

Hello RockinHarry, it is normally considered polite to not reveal details about scenarios unless you put a spoiler warning before the spoiler. That is so that people who haven't played the scenario yet won't have any surprises spoiled. smile.gif

Something like this:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Hi, I just played this frikkin' good historical battle called as "Spanking of the Sturmlederhosen".

*******SPOILER ALERT!!!!!**********

Whoa, aren't those 50 German Sturmtigers a blast! Makes you wonder why they didn't do that at Stalingrad. Maybe add a few more IS-3's to the Russians, and this will be a perfect depiction of the Battle for Berlin.

</font>