Alternate radio icon

Pud

I don't know if you are referring to my original post in the "Things you noticed..." thread, Michael, but I do in fact like your crossed signal flags idea. You could also do a hand doing a hand signal for infantry and a helmet with a mike for tanks. Pud your idea's not bad but it's not clear what it means. Nice work tho.

Maybe a bugle would look nice. And when C2 is broken, the bugle would be broken (like snapped in two in the middle, pointing to 4 and 8 o' clock, if that makes sense). Forget the green and red colors altogether; they're overused and those particular shades together give the impression of a cheap Christmas card.

A brass bugle would look nice against that wooden background.

[ November 23, 2003, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

...*snip*

Sorry, I don't mean to be offensive (this time anyway :D ), but that was the first thing that popped into my head.

....*snip*

Michael

Being offensive comes naturally with you Emrys :D .

I'm telling you, you've been reading to many Seanachai posts lately, and the horseman conventions hasn't helped one bit . smile.gif

As for Dorosh, Pud and the rest of you:

Nice artwork !

And to the poor guy doing the interface on CMAK, I like the icon allready in place ;) .

//Salkin

Swedish Fanboy with grammar issues

"And to the poor guy doing the interface on CMAK, I like the icon allready in place."

That's me. Thanks!

These icons were one of the banes of my existence when we were doing it. We went around and around on what to use there. So I'm not surprised that there are alternate versions coming out already. Mod away people.