New battle: Monte Cassino

With the limited info I could find I made a battle of Monte Cassino. I have tested the map for almost a week, but since I am not very good at CM to begin with I think it would help to have some other testers. The map works great for single player as Allies vs Ai, or Multiplayer with the better player as Allies. Shoot me an email at Chris@barrassoconsulting.com if you would like to test and/or host the map for D/l.

The Proving Grounds (link below) is the place for you. Sign-up, post it, and I'm sure it'll get its run. A discussion area will automatically be set up for it, so that us playtesters can discuss it with you after we've tried it.

Hope to see you there!

It's on my "to play" list. I have 8 pbem tests going now, as soon as one of those wraps, I'll get on it! Others from the site will no doubt give it a try as well, sometimes it takes a little bit, author's have been posting scenarios a lot faster than us testers can play them, but we'll get to it!

Then it's at the Proving Grounds Mamluke256? then I'm on it. :D I've played 3 scenario's from The Proving Grounds this weekend so far and hopefully will get to yours tomorrow but I'll go take a look at it tonight before turning in to see what it looks like. And yes if you want a scenario played and some feed back the Proving Grounds is the place to take them. All us guys over there try to provide good feedback to designers in an effort to insure the game is ready for the Scenario Depot.

[ January 03, 2004, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: lcm1947 ]