Light tank Mk.VI

Having used this tank in a few battles I was shocked to see what little ammo it had. I did a search and found that the model used in the game is missing it's secondary armament of the Vickers .303 machine gun. Am I wrong in this point? Any reason why it is missing in the game?

Different caliber MG's are not pooled normally but are counted separately. However, if they are a combined weapon, then they have the same ammo. Spit, look at it this way: they have 60+60 ammo, but because they always fire together it is simpler just to say that they have 60 ammo.

Most places you see different calibre MGs, they tend to fire together, which is where I got confused. I'd forgotton about things like Sherman .50 cal pintel mounts.

Combined weapons are any that are given the same properties, which can be: turret mount, bow(forward) or flexible. So a .50 and a .30, both flexible will use the same ammo supply, but a .50 flexible and a .30 forward will be counted separately.

I shall now go and sit in a corner with a conical hat on.