He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article the GRGRRAAAARGH!!!!:

Axe is finding out why the 'Mercans sent all that lend lease equipment to Russia. It was made from 'splodies.

ARGHGGAARRGH!!!:

That picture is nuts! (and possibly in conflict with the law, which I don't find amusing)
Unless that soldier has elephantitis of the testi­culos, that picture is cheeky.

[ April 01, 2004, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

I don't see what is funny about kilts. As a Scottish-'Merican whose family was kicked out fair and square, I find the use of aggregious assphotos annoying. Bagpipes are much more annoying. GGRRAARRGGHH. Don't make me play at your funeral. (Truthfully, funerals suck. Weddings are ok, and parades are pretty cool).

Oh, yeah. Axe and Acesneights both SUCK at CMAK.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

That picture is nuts! (and possibly in conflict with the law, which I don't find amusing)

Bummer!!

How is it in conflict with the law pray tell?

If it is where you live then I think your law is an arse - it needs to keep abreast with titillating the populace!!

In hte mean time I suggest you kiss the other cheek! :eek:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Article the GRGRRAAAARGH!!!!:

Axe is finding out why the 'Mercans sent all that lend lease equipment to Russia. It was made from 'splodies.

I'm assuming that column of thick black smoke that started in your set-up area after my rocket strike wasn't a field kitchen.

Originally posted by Snarker:

He's quoting Kitty's sig line, which is quoting Sgt Villifyme.

And why would any of that matter on here when there's an opportunity to post a smart-arse reply?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am taking a lesson from Axe2121's wife, and he is now officially cut off. No more scenarios for him, nor does he have a chance to beta test anything but lulu games.

Reason? The Bastidge tells me to be online, I have been all week and posted that, and he never came and gave me feedback. Let this be a lesson for those of you with rune scenarios, feedback is required, or you too could suffer the fate of Axe2121, and be put in the ignore list.

All that being said, there is a new rune scenario ready to rock and roll. Anyone interested? Feedback, as mentioned above, is required.

Rune