Music options for CMX2

legend42

I know its along way off but I figured this is the time that the "BFC crew" might listen to what I have to say about the music in the game.First of all music is just dressing and always secondary to game play, but none the less it adds heart and immerses you into the feeling of WW2.Immagine any of the CM titles without music, I know, not a good feeling.My suggestion would be to have the intro music not end until you select your forces and then once you select your forces and are in your country's purchasing screen, that country,s national anthem or eqivalent would play until your done purchasing the units.Imagine Panzerleid playing as you pick out your German forces or the Soviet Anthem as you pick a pltn of T-34's.I know its minor vs other issues but sound and music are

an important part of a game.

Yes, game intro music is very important to immersion and enjoyment.

I would like an in-game music and sound effects level control added. It's no fun to constantly exit CM to readjust sound levels from Musicmatch. Most of us are in and out of CM during the day, so it would be nice to know that when we return, all is normal.

I think when a scenario starts the bluegrass tune 'Foggy Mountain Breakdown' should start up, and if you win the game the results screen should be accompanied by the song "Nobody does it better, makes me feel sad for the rest" from that old James Bond movie.

And if only we could find a place to work in the tune "I wanna be sedated". Now that would REALLY add something to the game!!! :D:D;)