Chronological Order of Scenarios - Done!

I guess i'm not the only one, preferring a chronological list over the alphabetical one.

Well, I've found a way, that scenarios are shown in their chronological order, without showing the date at the beginning of the name. :cool:

So far i've modified all original scenarios from the german version and would like to share them (and with them the knowledge, for scenario designers) how the files have to be named, to force CM to show scenarios or operations in a chronological, instead of the alphabetical order.

Any advice from BTS would be good.

Can the whole pack be offered at the scenario-depot or at CMMODS?

[ December 10, 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Schoerner ]

Ok this is so my biggest petty wish for CM2. (ignore borg spotting etc for now) But within a few months I will have hundreds and hundreds of scenarios and no way to sort them in the list.

So in the wish list goes a way to sort scenarios in the list by size, forces, area, date, name, last played etc etc. Could we do it using tags or somthing similar.

Will