QB balance

First off, read the manual to get what help it offers.

Second, depending on what battle type you choose in the QB set up (Meeting Engagement, Allied Assault, Axis Attack, etc.) the QB programming has an automatic correction factor for force points, so you don't have to worry about it. IIRC, the point limit you set applies to the defending force only, and the prober/attacker/assaulter then gets a certain multiple of that value (Meeting Engagement means both sides get the same points).

Your main choice can be one of maps: either going with an automatically generated one, or using one made by somebody (note that CMAK has a few in the (Quick Battle Map folder, and there a several available from the CMMODS database....or you can ask me and I could e-mail you a packet...once I'm back on-line after playing all day with my kids).