Need help with CMBO

There used to be a lot of Indeo codecs posted in the download section of Strategy First's website. It may not be immediately obvious that that's what they are, but there used to be two or three there. I was having touble with something they had produced (Prince of Qin?) and they clued me in to the fact that many of these codecs are interchangeable, even though they appear to be game specific.

The upshot was that after I solved my Strategy First problem, I could suddenly see the intros to half the John Tiller Games that I had never seen before. So try downloading a few of them -- they may solve your problem, even if you don't have the game that goes with them.

Do not spend money to allow yourself to see the CMBO intro. I saved mine because it is amusing to see what unmodded Playmobiles look like when they can move on their own, but if you spend money to see that you'll be really furious.