Series of training scenarios?

Can someone suggest a series of scenarios that I can play to work my way through strategy? For example, the first might be a small infantry battle, the second introduces some artillery, the next some combined arms, the next a city, the next terrain elevation effects?

I'm not talking about something someone created specifically for training but more of a progression of scenarios that might help me not feel overwhelmed as I work through the game.

Advanced Squad Leader had something like this I recall....

Just figured one of you might have put this together already... I have both CMBB and CMAK so scenarios from either and both would be great.

Thanks,

Ken

Programmed instruction! Exactly! I think battlefront or some industrious scenario designers could come up with a good series of 5 - 10 training battles in no time at all along with some short bits of advice... Or just compile them along with the mounds of tactics articles already wrtitten.

Perhaps another book??? The compendium they just wrote is close with articles and scenarios corresponding too them, but not quite programmed instruction.

Anyone want to tackle the task? I think it could be invaluable to rookies and newbies and further the growth of the game.

Ken

Javaslinger,

Good idea, I wish someone, who is a better senario designer than am I, would do a Ft. Benning Infantry School series. IOBC (Infantry Officers Basic Course)

They could take the Holding Attack (the fundamental US WWII tactic)from squad through company with their respective organinc and attached assets.

I think it would be very helpful to the new players

SSG D

I started some of these for BB, even handed two out for playtesting (company size axis attacks with infantry only over sparse cover and in a small town). They were designed to teach proper infantry advance tactics when armor support was unavailable. I'll make an offer here. If someone is willing to host and put some framework around it, I'll contribute a couple of small v. AI training scenarios.