Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Bummed out

I was an early supporter of BattleFront. I got others to buy the products too... We played the games all the time and simply loved them.

Three years later BattleFront still doesn't support Mac OS X. An operating system that has been shipping for three (3) years.

I suspect now the Battlefront team will drop Mac support altogether because of lagging sales. I wonder.

You are the only company that ships the ONLY games that ONLY play on an OS which expired 3 years ago!!!!

I am shocked and awed.

Sorry to troll. I just want to send my feedback to the company. I don't even find a sticky post referring to this issue.

This has been discussed many times, I would suggest doing a search to find the reason behind this. It has a lot to do with Apples choice to drop RAVE support and little more. The current game engine is RAVE based and would take far to much of BFCs one coders time to convert it. As one of the BFC staff members said years ago, "If we drop any platform it wont be the Macintosh." The new game engine will support OSX.