Mk. III helmet mod?

Amedeo

3D models are hard coded, unfortunately.

It IS possible to pink out some areas, however, though with helmet mods this may have the effect of making the head transparent also. I remember experimenting with a US Civil war uniform mod and managed to get the CMBO US helmet to resemble a slouch hat by pinking out certain areas. This MAY be possible in CMAK with the Mk III.

That may be another patch issue, actually - I don't think the Mk III was ever worn in Italy by Canadians...

I know that 3D models are hard coded. In fact I was referring to a hypothetical new BMP. I remember that in CMBO there was a British uniform mod that sported a cammo netted helmet (with a bandage kit). Moreover I presume that the "pointy" appearence that the Mk. I helmet shows under certain angles of view, might be corrected with a modified BMP that changes the shades.

Anyway I'm only guessing, I'm not a modder and I cannot appreciate the actual difficulties.

I know that there won't be a patche for the wrong Italian patachutist helmet of the Bersaglieri feathers drop, but those puny British hedgears should be easier to render ;)

Regards,

Amedeo