*New Grain Mod* !

Unfortunately I´m not able to upload any preview picture here, but it´s available at CMMODS. Fall grain will follow within a couple of days. It´s hi-res, but I don´t think it will be too demanding. I´ve used the default doodads. It´s not a "flash bang" mod in any ways, more of a subtle, kind of relistic looking one, IMHO.

Try it and see what you think.

[ April 24, 2004, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Gurra ]

Well, I posted the fall version now...

Could someone please enlighten me on my work? Because when one sits and work with a mod, I suspect that one looses his prespective and might not see that it isn´t in fact an improvement. Then, on the other hand, taste is kind of a personal thing.

But, to wrap it up, I could need some criticism to help me improve my work or look at it differently.

"The worst favor a man can do to his friend, is to encourage him to keep on doing a thing he´s not called to do".

;)

Regards

Gurra

to each his own. i have a screenie with your fall plowed field at my site. from bo to ak there are a lot of wheat mods. continue with new ideas. you never know what people will like. do it for yourself first. check statistics at cmmods for your name. see what people are downloading. i think your stuff is good. some of it i will use, some of it not.

Thanks for your response, Junk2drive.

Well, you´re right in doing it for oneself, first place. But it´s kind of interesting to see how people want their graphics, due to their perception of nature - talking terrain mods, that is. Personally, I have a faiblesse for subdued, earthy colours with low contrasts. I reckon others might want sparkle bright. You never know. smile.gif

Gurra