You say AGGRR ARG ARAA, I say AGARGG AARRA, let's call the whole threat off

_Axe_

Originally posted by Dave H:

All you maggots waiting for turns from me, please accept my humble apologies. My wife and I met for two grueling hours with a Financial Planner last night. There are few things so numbing as listening to someone go on about life insurance, investment income, and so on and so on. Especially when her calculations were incorrect to begin with. Fortunately, after putting up with you maggots, this particular purgatory didn't seem too terrible, but it put me right out of the mood for starting any CM turns. It's true, I did spend some time in the relatively mindless Fiefdom. I think my brain had already shut down by then. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It took two hours to tell you that you're broke and will be living the remainder of your sad life out in a cardboard box??? Sheesh.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Just for that I'm gonna sod off and spend the rest of the night dancing with a bunch of good looking women :D

Oh...well then. Break a leg. No, really, break one (two being optimal, but one acceptable)...please!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>