Updated CMBO demo scenarios

weta_nz

Hi there,

I searched the forum and apparently the old demo scenarios (eg. Last defense, Reisberg, Chance encounter, Valley of Trouble),updated for CMAK, were available at Der Kessel which is now history. If anyone could provide a link to these classics that would be great. I checked scenario depot but could not find them.

cheers

[ February 16, 2008, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: weta_nz ]

Der Kessel is history. Its successor ("I wish it were Der Kessel") is history too. But this should be the correct link to the successor's successor ("I still wish it were Der Kessel") which is alive and well:

http://freenet-homepage.de/t34m43/index.html

FYI, the contents of the old Scenario Depot got more or less preserved at cmmods.com in a series of zip files called Scenario Depot Salvage. You can find them in each of the three game sections under designer name Birdgunner (CMBO and CMAK) and padivine (CMBB). There are also more updated versions of the CMAK and CMBB material called Sorted Scenarios (chronological for CMBB, geographical for CMAK) under designer name Philippe_in_exile. The sort hasn't been extended to CMBO yet. The scenarios that you're looking for will be in the CMAK material, but you'd have to know the updated scenario's geographical location to find it. So you're probably better off looking through Andreas' site.

I couldn't find them at

http://freenet-homepage.de/t34m43/index.html

However they are listed in an excel file under birdgunner. I will try downloading the zips and see if they are there.

I now have all the old CMBO demos. Just finished playing Reisberg - just like old times but better smile.gif

thanks Philippe

[ February 16, 2008, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: weta_nz ]