Why is the Scenario Depot battle index truncated?

Lawyer

Scenario Depot is great in all respects, but I have one vexing problem when browsing for new battles. The alphabetical battle index for both CMBB and CMAK only goes from "A" to "M". I don't know what happened to the rest of the alphabet, but the other letters don't display so I can't click on them to browse for battles. I have a large screen, so it's not a matter of scrolling to see the rest.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Gee, I thought this thread would be about why the CMAK CD scenarios aren't available for review at the Scenario Depot.

Maybe Lawyer, your text size is too small or somefink. I say this because I JUST visited the Depot and I have no problem seeing all the letters of the alphabet on that site. The index works fine for me.

Originally posted by Le Tondu:

Gee, I thought this thread would be about why the CMAK CD scenarios aren't available for review at the Scenario Depot.

Maybe Lawyer, your text size is too big or somefink. I say this because I JUST visited the Depot and I have no problem seeing all the letters of the alphabet on that site. The index works fine for me.

Originally posted by Le Tondu:

Maybe Lawyer, your text size is too small or somefink. I say this because I JUST visited the Depot and I have no problem seeing all the letters of the alphabet on that site. The index works fine for me.

Not me. I just tried adjusting the browser screen font size, but it doesn't affect the index font. I've got a lot of screen to show the whole alphabet. I'm running 1280x1024. I can't figure it out.

Originally posted by WWB:

I suspect it is a browser issue--though it works fine for me in IE6, Mozilla 1.5 and Opera 7. What are you viewing it with?

WWB

I've got MS Internet Explorer 6.0.2800 updated just a month ago. I had this problem last year too. Weird. Everything else on Scenario Depot and other sites shows fine.

That listing is in a small, scrollbar-less frame. If you have a wheel mouse, click to put emphasis in that frame and then scroll down (or use the down arrow). The alphabet breaks at "M" so I'm guessing the bottom part of the alphabet is hidden behind the lower frame.

Originally posted by GJK:

That listing is in a small, scrollbar-less frame. If you have a wheel mouse, click to put emphasis in that frame and then scroll down (or use the down arrow). The alphabet breaks at "M" so I'm guessing the bottom part of the alphabet is hidden behind the lower frame.

BRILLIANT! IT WORKED!! The other half was somehow hidden and appeared when I clicked on the top half and scrolled down.

Thank goodness for you guys who know about web stuff. I never would have guessed the second half was hidden.

Many thanks!