German OOB in Cecina Counter-attack

Apologies in advance, but this entire thread should probably be labeled

*****SPOILER ALERT *********

This scenario depicts a counter-attack by a German SS unit. However, some of the german units in the scenario are not actually SS.

Specifically, the screening force of snipers and machine gunners in the town in front of the counter-attack, as well as the Tigers.

In other words, I couldn't figure out if the Tigers were supposed to be part of an SS heavy tank battalion, or a normal tank battalion. And I could probably be talked into believing that the troops holding the line in front of the SS counter-attack force were regualr Heer as opposed to SS.

I tend to notice this kind of thing because I keep testing my German unit portrait mod, and that makes me pay very close attention to what kind of unit portrait is on display.

I've whipped up a version of the scenario (for private consumption) where all of the units are SS. So which one should I play -- the one that came with the CD, or a corrected version ? And if it should be a corrected version, exactly which units should be or not be SS ?

[For those unfamiliar with this problem, when designing a scenario, whenever you jump out of the oob section of the editor to check your work, when you go back in the editor will default to regular German army rather than to whatever it was that you were working on. Obviously this isn't a problem if you're working on a regular army scenario, but if you're doing something with Luftwaffe or SS, if you're not very careful you run the risk of having regular army troops insert themselves into the middle of your oob. Very insidious problem for accuracy-minded scenario designers].

I designed the scenario, so I guess I should reply first. The Tigers were from schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504, which, to my knowledge, was not an SS unit but was supporting the 16. SS-PzGr-Div. The StuG was from the SS division's Panzerjager-Abteilung and the attacking infantry were from the I. Bataillon of SS. Panzergrenadier-Regiment 35.

The sharpshooters and MGs in the town probably ought to be SS. Sorry about that, my oversight.