3 days shipping time. A record?

I ordered CMBB Saturday morning and got it in today Wednesday. :eek: Now that's got to be a record? We always hear when somebody doesn't get theirs soon enough, in their opinion, so I thought I'd post this and let everybody know how fast they got it to me. I guess a pat on the back for BFC, not that they need it, but hey they deserve it. OK you can go back to your game now. Thanks for listening. smile.gif

Mine arived within 4 days of ordering. Very impressive considering it had to travel across the alantic during christmas session.

On another note, i ordered the bundle pack so i got version 1 of the CMBB guide, So when they recalled the book and said they would send everybody a new one i dint really dint think about it too much till one day in May The new book arives free of charge... I think to myself WOW! What customer service. :D