Could you help me?

Many months ago I entered some of my models in the contest for this game. Much later I found out I got some of them in the game but I don't know which ones. I have a photo site on yahoo with some of the pictures, if any of you recognize any of my work could you let me know please. And if possible send me e-mail of what the model looks like in the game. I would buy the game myself but my little computer would never push it. It can just handle Strategic Command.

The photo website is photos.yahoo.com/mkc462000 and my e-mail is mkc462000.yahoo.com.

Thank to anyone who can help with a list. smile.gif

Howdy!

Thanks for your work. I don't know which ones you did but I'm sure they are great! (Everything looks great in this game.)

smile.gif

I know that Moon (or is it Rune? I always get those two confused.) Posted a while back asking for all those who worked on models for CMBB to email him.

I think you might find the thread in question if you do a search with keywords like "all who worked on models" or something.

Or you can just email Moon. (Or Rune.) Whichever one of those two works for BFC. smile.gif

Gpig

Originally posted by MikeyD:

I did a quick search and apparently the URL for the winning CMBB model photos no longer exists. Seems stuff on the web is not exactly permanent -- A reason to get to work filling that reference bookshelf! :D

Perhaps you were looking in the CMBB (this) forum. Repeat for CMBO, here's one interesting thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024937#000000