new person just got a few questions here

ok i on line purchase the game on 12-31-02 and i was wondering if it should arrive soon since i dont see it any where in the US :confused: and also will there be all the Panzer divisions like the 2 SS and one more is there night fighting now that would be something to aim your tanks at a lighter flash or shoot a flair in the air and shoot the hell out of your apponent or go by seeing the lights on the tanks............if not maby there can be an add on. :D ps. for all your modes and add on you should sell them you would make a killing i know i would bye the disk.

Welcome to the club,

The program will arrive within 2 or 3 weeks at you post address.

You can chose infantry or mechanized units but not a specific division they are all generic.

Yes there is night combat.

Good luck and in the meanwhile you can play the demo of course.

i have been playing the demo over and over and over..........and i read whats going on but one more thing why dont you have diffrent demos like say put a town your suppose to over run or a short thing of stalingrad :D ps the game looks great and well if you do modes make some of the return to castle wolfenstein SS troops you know just for the hell of it.

it shouldnt take long for you to receive the game,normally within 1 or 2 weeks.

there are several scenariopacks available including one with a lot of Stalingrad battles.

look at the scenario depot.

remember to kiss all your relatives and friends goodbye for several weeks smile.gif

they wont see you that often after you get the game. :D