Looking for DD Terrain MODS (non-CMMOS)

Yah, I tried it a few hours later and it worked fine. I realized how outdated those mods are when I installed them though :D . The DEY and OSF terrain is much higher res and looks better. Seems that there aren't many options for terrain on the CM MODS site anymore. I heard the site crashed a while back (haven't played CMBB for a few years now...going back to it as it's still the best (only) game out there worth playing). Did they lose a bunch of stuff?

The crash was several years ago. A lot was lost but much (if not most) was replaced. And there's been a massive amount of really good vehicle work done since.

Remember that a lot of mods straddle the CMAK and CMBB sites and can work in both games. There seems to be more terrain over on the CMAK side. Posting the same mod under both games uses a lot of space and is generally discouraged. Having said that, I've wasted a lot of time flipping back and forth trying to figure out if something works in both games or not.