Panzer IVC Mod Posted

Thanks for the comment. I missed your thread yesterday cos I spent all day trying to get the last 2 BMP's to look right!

Incidentally, I am upgrading all the III's having learned a bit more since doing them. The IIIF is complete & I will be releasing version 2 of the III's individually with options along with the IV's over the next few weeks.

Very nice work by you Limey. I had not seen your stuff yet but your post here promped me to go have a look and I'm very impressed with all your mods. You've got the color down pat the way you shade them and the detail is extremely good. Glad I caught this post. Thanks for your efforts in making this fantastic game even better to the eye. ;)

Thanks for the comments Lee. I am especially proud of the IVC but bear in mind 90% of the art-work on it belongs to Panzermartin. I just glued the thing together :D If you havn't seen Panzermartin's work go to the usual place & take a look - all his stuff is exceptionally good.

Thanks panzermartin. I'm really pleased you like it. smile.gif I basically just have to keep flicking between PSP & CMBB and adjusting to get the colour right, although I failed I think with the rear engine deck - I am still not happy with it.

Anyway, the IVD is not far off being done now - should be posted fairly soon.