If your face is dirty, pussy, moldy, and slathered in angry TNT - Get in here MAGGOT!

Originally posted by Dave H:

MasterGoodale, how about a title edit? I don't think there is an adjective form of pus, and the word you chose is getting people stirred up.

I think BFC has given us a lot of latitude in these Cheery Waffle threads, and I'd hate to see the franchise go out of business. If people are grumbling here, you can bet they are saying something to the moderators.

What's it going to be, a thread or no thread? :confused:

Yep, yep. More creativity with the TNT would be in order. Anyone can cuss and such. Only the truly gifted like Snarker can offend with style.

His latest -- my Finns identified one of his jeeps as a light tank. :confused:

His reply?

"See what happens when you use pine cones as binoculars?"

I have to admit, MasterGoodale (the mold maggot) and his command of the English language have people dropping by who never showed their faces in these here parts before. :D

Maybe they heard that mike_the_wino and Becket are gone and that Soddball is working up his Traveller game. Seems like an excellent time for strangers to come nosing around. :D

Please don't hold MasterGoodale's rantings against the rest of us. He's had a difficult time these last 31 years. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My apologies for the sig line. It's a bit much, for normal people. For MasterGoodale, it's the epitome of restraint. :D

I have sorted my problems with the below-standard piece of kit that is the Radeon. Eventually solving it was easy ; I sent it back to the dealer for a full refund, knowing that I will never in the future set my hands on something coming from ATI ever again ! :mad: ! I have a firm belief that hell is a place where you have to configure ATI cards. Basically that is all there is to it. Configuring ATI cards. The number of blue screens goes beyond reason... :(

A turn sent to mike_the_wino, who is posing a threat to the purity of my sig. The situation isn't as desperate as it is against Snarker, who managed to scratch the paint job on my brand-spankin' new T-44. I'm afraid it hurt my re-sale value... Now I'm REALLY :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!

Originally posted by DaveH:

Seems like an excellent time for strangers to come nosing around

*poke his head around the door*

Did someone mention strangers? Afraid I'm answering to that at the moment. :mad: Been busy at work and not been able to keep up with the thread, however that hasn't stopped me getting turns out to Axe at a much higher rate than MassaGoofBall normally averages.

Been pleasantly warm over here hasn't it Teddy / Soddball?

Right, I'm off for some more strawberries and cream!

Meanwhile, here is your dose of :mad: as recommended by the World Health Authority.

[edit] More :mad: :mad: for your viewing pleasure!

[ August 09, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Crow ]

Soddball, turn out to ya.

Goodale, I was just about to send out my turn (and such a lovely turn it is) when I noticed...crabgrass. Yeah, that's it. Crabgrass is overwhelming my lawn! I must deal with this by creating a home-made flamethrower and hosing off my yard to prevent the lastest yankee invasion of my beloved Alabama. I am so sorry, but you will have to wait until my next excuse...oops, sorry...you will have to wait until tommorow for the next turn.

Wallybob exits room, muttering to himself, "the horror, the horror."