At last ! "from scratch" Jagdtiger finished ! + 2 WIP Kingtigers preview !

Hi Gentlemen,

At last, after many weeks, I have finished my "from scratch" Jagdtiger ! The last problem was to have the same grey texture/density between hull side and upper side. Now, it is fixed :cool: !

from_scratch_JT.JPG

I only have to check my ZIP package before uploading it to cmmods.com. It is a matter a hours... :rolleyes:

I have two new project, than I think are almost finished :

- A Kingtiger from s.505 Pz Abt, Russia 1944 with the famous charging knight :

s505KT.JPG

It also needs some fixes about the camo density (I find it too bright) and an ugly marking on the gun mask (I wanted to add a "III" for a stab unit...). As you can see, these littles fixes will be done (I hope) quickly.

- A winter Kingtiger I saw on my "New Vanguard" book about the Tiger II, the famous "Anneliese". It was originally a Porsche version :

anneliese01.JPG

Anneliese02.JPG

Here, I also think that the non-zimmerited parts are a bit too light, too "clean". I will have to readjust them.

I'll inform the CM community as soon as I upload the Jagdtiger PSD file package. I will also generate a BMP files package to create a monocolor yellow JT for easy modding...

Of course, please give me your opinion/suggestion about this stuff. Nothing is finished yet, then I can easely modify or correct something smile.gif

Stay tunned ! smile.gif

Very nice Bogdan. I especially like the gray one. The detail does seem a little dark on the wheels of the others however maybe too much mud affect taking away from the detail. Maybe in the game it'll look more defined and sharp. But I will be using that gray monster that's for sure. Thanks again Bogdan for your work and time.

Thanks guys for your replies.

Effectivelly, those roadwheels may be a little too "mudded"... Remake this is nothing, compared to redraw a complete and satisfactory camo scheme ! :rolleyes:

I like my winter KT, even if it needs some fixes, but the camo scheme I draw on the other panzer doesn't satisfy me. But painting a tank is always fun, more fun than redraw a complete set of hatches or whatever ;)

I'm also going to check cmmods.com in order to upload the Jagdtiger mods...