The cheery thread of MasterGoodales Angry TNT and Fury Maggots

Originally posted by Snarker:

Axeman done whupped my spotty arse because I can't be bothered with details like leaving someone at a victory flag. :rolleyes:

Truth be told, he slaughtered my helpless (hopeless?) krauts whilst they sang silly songs and pranced in front of submachinegun fire. Twits.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's get one thing straight -- I have never done anything to your ass. As for your troops, well, that's another matter.

Rematch on the way!

Jas :mad: n

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well. Looky who decided to pop their empty little head in here and sound off. Not like the maggot Dave H has a pair, mind you. It is the mouse that roared. :mad:

Speaking of rodents

Well well well. . .it appears my lil' maggots have gotten a little too big for their cocoon britches and decided to rise up with what appears to be THE BIGGEST STREAK OF BULLSH*T LUCK I'VE VER SEEN IN MY KRUAT KILLING LIFE MMMAAAAAAAAAAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOTTSSSSSSSSS!!!
Lissenup you lunk head, the word "defilade" means...why even bother. Let me just talk to you in terms you can comprehend. My clanky bit saw your clanky bits. So my clanky moved back. When your clanky bits came for the first of my clanky bits, I had planned for this. So your clanky bits found not the clanky bit you thought you would find but another, and definitely not where you thought it would be. Got it?

Nice thing is now that the battle is getting getting close to an even match...and I haven't even given the best TNT yet. Ooooooh, this is gonna be fun.

Hot streaks of solid TNT winging towards MoldyMaggot and Robohn as we sit here and growl. :mad:

I dug out an area to put down cobblestone today. Not only is PA bassackward in alckyhol rules but the dirt is like titanium enriched concrete!!! ANGRY (and sore all over) OUT LOUD!!! Maggot soil.

I dug out an area to put down cobblestone today. Not only is PA bassackward in alckyhol rules but the dirt is like titanium enriched concrete!!! ANGRY (and sore all over) OUT LOUD!!! Maggot soil.

PAH! You body is as soft as MasterGoodale's head.

When the blisters finish healing my hands will be hard as a rock. Not unlike the zillions of rocks liberated from the ground of PA this weekend...

Once my body responds to my requests again you will get an angry setup, M_T_W you yeast wrangler.

When the blisters finish healing my hands will be hard as a rock. Not unlike the zillions of rocks liberated from the ground of PA this weekend...

Once my body responds to my requests again you will get an angry setup, M_T_W you yeast wrangler.

*sigh*

Yet ANOTHER prattling hoor makes a comment that I can't leave alone and thus begins another battle. Let's get at it. Seeing as Assmonkey#1 just spanked your "spotted arse", I won't have too hard of time this go-round.

Let's decide particulars and nonsense.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Let's try this new sig on for size.

hhhhhhmmmmm

[inner voice] I wonder if I should tell the lad that he can change his sig any time he wants? Or mention that he is actually able to change HIS OPPONENT'S SIG when he wins? Nah, it'll just confuse the lil bugger [/inner voice]

Nice...*snicker*...sig.

*rolls on floor laughing*

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Let's try this new sig on for size.

hhhhhhmmmmm

[inner voice] I wonder if I should tell the lad that he can change his sig any time he wants? Or mention that he is actually able to change HIS OPPONENT'S SIG when he wins? Nah, it'll just confuse the lil bugger [/inner voice]

Nice...*snicker*...sig.

*rolls on floor laughing* </font>

WHINER - You may be "Riding High" on that lucky 1000M one-shot Tiger kill on my SU-150 you pouch of puss but there will be hell to pay for that. :mad: Stupid bomber takes 8 massive bombs to kill a weasily little maggot-encrusted HT!! ARR AR AR AR AR RAR A RAR R R A A RAR RRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :mad: I can't remember the last time I was this angry scum wad! :mad: I swear to all that is slathered in TNT I will kill your Krauts in excruciating ways you vile flask of moldy puss! :mad:

Snarker!! You're gonna suffer for MTW's doings you TNT-Chucker Wannabe! :mad: I WANT MY JEWEL CROWN MAGGOTS!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

ASS69 you non-turn-sending non-knowing-if-you-owe-or-are-owed-a-turn maggot mouthed sh*t-speckled-lipped no good amoeba abomination!!! :mad: :mad: You have to send me your turn first fesces face! :mad:

Oh, here we go. :rolleyes: PBEM helper says you owe me a turn you gas bag. But, since your e-mailing and comprehension skills are on par with your CM skills, I'll send it again.

Maggot. :mad: :mad:

Grrrr! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Still waiting you mold-eating freak..... :mad:

You're not the only one. That rancid scrotum Goodale has been holding out on a turn for a week now. He just knows he's my wife, and is too scared to finish off the next 20 turns of the game.

Get it over and done with Goodale, and put yourself out of my misery.

Are you serious you slithering rotten excuse for a foul-smelling sack of maggot nads!!?? I checked seevral times over the last few days and I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING SINCE THE LAST TURN I SENT PUSS WAD!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Get with it you no good non-tnt-chucking slathered up Kraut!! ARA RAR AR AR AR R ARR!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are you serious you slithering rotten excuse for a foul-smelling sack of maggot nads!!?? I checked seevral times over the last few days and I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING SINCE THE LAST TURN I SENT PUSS WAD!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Get with it you no good non-tnt-chucking slathered up Kraut!! ARA RAR AR AR AR R ARR!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The last turn I sent was 066. Are you telling me that you have sent 067 back, cos I aint got nuffink.

I re-sent my turn less than two minutes after your ignorant post about not getting one.

Mold --- ants --- I can't wait to see what the next excuse will be. Flying mold-encrusted ants? You'll be hard pressed to make me laugh harder than those first two excuses, maggot.

Oh, and the time you freaked out when everyone was bugging you for turns and you were like, "I'm at work!!! GARGARGARRAGAGAR!!!" That was priceless too.

Nice try, but everyone knows you're unemployable.

:mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n

If there's one thing this brood has learned about MasterGoodale it is that my turns are angry and they come at a furious rate! :mad: When I get home at night a whole lotta hot, blistering, bitter, emotionally disturbed TNT goes flying like a blizzard through the wire at a whole lotta Kraut craniums maggot pouches!! :mad: Keke, once agin you are an incompetent moron and the pinacle of idgit-hood. I SENT YOU A TURN YESTERDAY IF I OWED YOU ONE PUSS LIPS!! :mad:

EVERY NIGHT I go through all of my files from you filthy maggots (god how they stink up my inbox :mad: ) and send turns owed!! AARARAR AR R AR AR AR AR AR AR !!! When will I rid myself of your foul stench and appalling tactics!! :mad: All of you will eat angry TNT tonight for supper!! :mad:

If there's one thing this brood has learned about MasterGoodale it is that my turns are angry and they come at a furious rate! :mad:

Try this on for size, MasterCockMuncher:

SoddballvsMasterGoodale:

Game commenced: 23rd JANUARY 2003 - that's 20 TURNS IN FOUR MONTHS.

Furious describes only my feelings at waiting for your ****e to dribble into my inbox.

EVERY NIGHT I go through all of my files from you filthy maggots (god how they stink up my inbox :mad: and send turns owed!!
Fascinating. Does this include turns for games (such as the one against me) where your arse is being minced like burgermeat?