The cheery thread of MasterGoodales Angry TNT and Fury Maggots

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Good grief! How did an Alaskan get past security?

I swear this place gets crazier by the day.

Because Alaskan's are just that good, that's why. Not to mention we are immune to the flames and insults of the various Waffle/Peng threads because of our geographic location. What other people on earth have to bear the brunt of both Canada and US jokes:

"Alaska? BAHAAH! Do you live in a igloo?"

"It was funny the first 500 times but not now. And to answer your question, no, we don't. But we all own lots of guns so shut up."

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey Ass69 you maggot-mouthed, fesces-lipped wannabe have you sent me a turn yet amoeba brain?! :mad: MasterGoodale doesn't have much patience puss wad!

Ooooh, are you starting a list of things MasterGoodale (the maggot) doesn't have? I have some to add. Here's my list so far:

1. patience

2. a clue

3. the use of "G" in his Goodale mating call or whatever it is

4. a victory against me

5. a draw against me

6. a chance against me HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! tongue.gif;):D

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey Ass69 you maggot-mouthed, fesces-lipped wannabe have you sent me a turn yet amoeba brain?! :mad: MasterGoodale doesn't have much patience puss wad! :mad: Get with it!! :mad:

Turn out tonight, pipsqueek. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would like to say, in all seriousness, how great some people on this board are.

Without giving anything away (sorry to be cryptic, but unless the person I'm talking about chooses to go public, he shall remain nameless) I'd just like to thank him for taking a minute out of his very busy and stressful real life situation to pass along a message to me. That is the sign of a first-class person and gentleman.

It really brought into sharp focus why this forum has been a home away from home for me the last year or so. Nobody makes me laugh or GARGARGGRRA like you guys do.

Even to have Nevermind send me a reminder that he may be going underground for a while is so appreciated.

I don't think this board or game makes me lose sight of real life. My fiancee, family and job will always come first, but this hobby is as much a part of my life as many other things.

There may come a time when I have to take some time off from the game with my impending wedding in September and completion of the building of our first house in October. But it's good to know you've got the community to look forward to returning to, even if you're gone for a while.

In the meantime, continue to chuck the TNT and insults.

(And word games Dave. You can never have enough word games.) :D

Jason

BARFFFFFFFF!!!!! GGGRRRAAGGGHHHH Oh my gawwddd Ass69 what is wrong with you? :mad: :mad:

Even though i may second the things you say,i just want to make one thing Very clear:

If you start asking for a group hug,im leaving :mad: :mad: :D

Originally posted by nevermind:

BARFFFFFFFF!!!!! GGGRRRAAGGGHHHH Oh my gawwddd Ass69 what is wrong with you? :mad: :mad:

Even though i may second the things you say,i just want to make one thing Very clear:

Just to clarify. My post was mainly about someone else on the boards going through something unbelievably tough right now. You were the second example.

I can't tell you how much his e-mail meant.

Maggot. :D :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

BARFFFFFFFF!!!!! GGGRRRAAGGGHHHH Oh my gawwddd Ass69 what is wrong with you?

If you start asking for a group hug,im leaving

Just to clarify. My post was mainly about someone else on the boards going through something unbelievably tough right now. You were the second example.

I can't tell you how much his e-mail meant.

Maggot. :D :mad: :mad: </font>

But how do I know you know what I meant to know so you could know what I meant?

And as for that stick, by shoving it up your arse I'll accomplish two things -- relieving my pent-up fury and giving you something actually resembling a spine.

:mad: :D :mad:

Now I really can't wait for our game. :mad: :mad:

But how do I know you know what I meant to know so you could know what I meant?

And as for that stick, by shoving it up your arse I'll accomplish two things -- relieving my pent-up fury and giving you something actually resembling a spine.

:mad: :D :mad:

Now I really can't wait for our game. :mad: :mad:

Now then,doesnt that feel better? :D:D

[ May 16, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Originally posted by nevermind:

Why can't we get a group hug? :confused: Come on now, everyone gather round. :D

don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out </font>

Not after seeing the piccies you post.

:mad: :mad: Gives "group hug" a whole new meaning.

[ May 16, 2003, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

This one is a relatively safe site and that is where you too can stumble across things like ihumpthings.com . Just good ole fashioned moronic humour.

Among things of note:

"Chewbacca -- HEIGHT: Big. BUILDER/COMMENTS: Hairy."

"Yes, you can get an MP3 player made from a Kalashnikov ammo clip, but apparently you can only use it if you look really good in a camo bikini."

Watch the grogs drool!

:mad: :mad:

Well now, PlatCmdr has kindly bestowed upon me the requested QB. It couldn't have come at a better time as I'm about done helping Hannson test a map he made. And by test I mean blow to bits with artillary. AAR of the battle will be up soon.

However, I have been stuck with the vile, smelly, cattle raping Germans this time around. Beh, I'll take the lovable Russian conscripts any day of the week.