Three New Full Color Tank Posters Now On Sale

The posters ship rolled up in a special tube. It would cost the same to place a new order for a book as to add it to your old order because of how shipping is calculated for orders with Posters.

Just go ahead and place a new order for the book. Actually, you will save a buck by ordering the book seperately.

Madmatt

[ January 21, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Guest Sgt. Emren
Besides, where's my T34/85?

Ah, you don't get it! :D How would you draw a cartoony background image to match the T34/85? :D:D

[ January 22, 2003, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Sgt. Emren ]

Micky Mouse for the T-34, if I'm not mistaken...

Agree with the guys above, the color poster ARE very interesting if not for the stuff in the background. Main thing for me is that I prefer wider than high (Querformat in germany, damned), not the other way round.

Matt, thanks for the reply about the separate orders. I was somehow hoping that our less than stellar postal service has a smaller chance screwing up a bigger order than two separate ones.

Will order the book then...