Work in progress -- Koenigstiger mods

Hi,

Here is the mod that makes me a bit nervous today (look at the color stripes :mad: )... I was inspired by a drawing in a New Vanguard book about Tiger II which represent a panzer from 511 Pz Abt, in may 1945...

The vehicle was completely dark green with some yellow stripes. On these stripes, some dark green patches/circles were put. I have not realised these circles yet... ...because the good junction of dark yellow between the armoured plates is difficult to obtain :rolleyes: Hey ! I'm a beginner.

TEST_MAY1945_KT.jpg

The other mod is completely "fantasy" : I have put the same mottled texture on all the files. The result is a bit strange. Due to the stretching of the BMP's files over the 3D model, the pattern is not homogeneous (word ?). Anyway, the method looks promising and is very easy. In the other hand, to create a camo texture is very fun smile.gif

TEST_MOTTLED_KT.jpg

As you can see, these mods are not finished yet and your suggestions are always welcome !

All the best.