Historical error on the Finland side

Finland didnt was in the axis side until the end of the war.in sptember 1944 they sign the peace with soviet union and one of the conditions for the peace was that Finland should atack the germans that were in Finland by that time.

The war between Germany and Finland ends in april 1945 with the retreat of all the german forces to Norway.In the CMBB Finland apears in the Axis side during all the war ...

You can't fight in Finland after August 1944, the parameters fool you into believing ya can but any time period after august/44 reverts back to that august/44 cut off date. Also you'll notice that if you use the all combined region option, the finns are greyed out after august/44.

In regards to that all combined region option you do know that using that, you can have the germans fight along side the finns with things like TIGERS.

I ran into this same problem when I created #4 in my Gebirgsjaeger series of ops. This one depicts a historical conflict between Germans and their former Finnish allies. The op takes place in october of 44 but as stated above when I saved it the date changes to August. Also the Finns could not be chosen as Allies in the editer so I was forced to use Russian troops.

:(