Corrupted GUI in multiplayer games due to alt-tab

I'm sure BFC know about this. Does it only occur with certain graphics cards/os's/settings? Will it ever be fixed, or is that something we'll have to wait for in CM3? It is annoying having to save and reload the game. Sometimes the game crashes if you dont save properly (ie enter a name of a game that already exists) and you lose the game completely.

Originally posted by Mortar Man:

I'm sure BFC know about this. Does it only occur with certain graphics cards/os's/settings? Will it ever be fixed, or is that something we'll have to wait for in CM3? It is annoying having to save and reload the game. Sometimes the game crashes if you dont save properly (ie enter a name of a game that already exists) and you lose the game completely.

Do you mean missing buttons in a TCP game?

This happens ON MY MACHINE if a person joins a game when CMBB is not the focus program. Geforce 2 MMX 400.

If you experience the sam thing, the cure is to keep CMBB as the focuses program during the entire connection process.

[ March 31, 2003, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]