Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Pink spot in Kingfisher's King Tiger ( Volksturm Camo )

Let me state first that this is an excellent mod. I downloaded it yesterday & tried it using the author's suggestion about using it with fog on & it looks great. There's a small ( very small ) pink spot ( it looks to be inside ) on the muzzle brake of the main gun. I was wondering how I could fix this as I really like this version of the KT ( I have both of his non winter KT's ).

Thanks.

thanks very much for the feedback, it is well appreciated (without getting all "gushy" :D ).

Is there anything you'd like to see? I really like doing "rusty winter" mods and I've been thinking of trying either an Elephant or maybe the Hetzer.

I am working on another KT mod that looks something similar to this one: 131.jpg

we'll see how close I get.

Zimorodok

I think it's a no-go on a Jadgpanther...unless I do it 'from scratch' and I don't think I have that set of skills just yet. Most of the heavily camoed tanks provided by BTS are impossible to 'strip' the coloration off of. Not that I wouldn't try, but I hold out little hope of success on the Jadgpanther.

See new thread about the Rusty Tigers, Elephants and Lynxes I sucessfully made up though.

Zimorodok

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

I think it's a no-go on a Jadgpanther...unless I do it 'from scratch' and I don't think I have that set of skills just yet. Most of the heavily camoed tanks provided by BTS are impossible to 'strip' the coloration off of. Not that I wouldn't try, but I hold out little hope of success on the Jadgpanther.

Zimorodok

I know its a real pisser about that isn't it. :(