Question RE: Mapmaker

I have posted this here rather than in tech support because Mapmaker, although made for CMBB is not a BFC product.

I recently discovered the Mapmaker Program, and am very excited about what it can do, but I have a problem -- I cannot open saved mapfiles after I have created them. When I go to mapmaker, then "files" and select "open map," it gives me a list of my saved maps. If I select one, it simply gives me a series of verticle lines. No map. Without being able to save my work, Mapmaker is of little use.

What am I doing wrong? How can I make it work? Please help.

I received it in an e-mail from a friend. I believe he downloaded it from cmmc2.org, but looking on that site, I don't see it.

Anyway, I just e-mailed you a copy. I hope you can find a way to get it to work. Naturally, as it is freeware, neither I nor the makers provide any warranty. Have fun, it looks very helpful and easier to work with than the in-game map editor.

Thanks Rokossovski

I got your email, and it was Mapping Mission 1.08. Follow Sergei's link and you will get ver. 1.09, it has some improvements (supports CMBO for instance) and seems to work faster.

The problem you mentioned has occured once for me and I found no solution, so I just deleted the map and started all over again. The program seems to work fine, but don't have to many programs running in the background, especially not painting/picture programs.

Wonder if Lealand ever solved the probleme I mentioned in an other thread, exporting operation maps 6km from N-S, or if it was just me who had that problem?

[ March 24, 2004, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Sgt AA ]