A Setup, an Angry Face, a Cheery Waffle, and a TNT-SLATHERED BOOT UP YER A$$ MAGGOT!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

And I will NEVER surrender my sig for 6 months because of 1 win. That's ludicrous

*chuckles*

Wow such self-confidence. It really seems you have complete faith in your own abilities to win over me, doesnt it?

Hey Axe you maggot I thought I sent you a 2000 point setup not a 3000 point?

Why does this not surprise me? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, how do you manage to feed and bathe yourself, let alone hold down a job?

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by nevermind:

Kinky Send turn!!I'm getting :mad: ,cant control the :mad: .Too many days without dishing out the :mad:

No can do clueless, I'm just heading my way from one bar to another. drink.gif

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

Kinky Send turn!!I'm getting :mad: ,cant control the :mad: .Too many days without dishing out the :mad:

No can do clueless, I'm just heading my way from one bar to another. drink.gif </font>

Well, I my work here is done.

I offered MG a rematch but he didnt accept, I offered Sodball a rematch and he did accept. You still have my mail right sod?

I would say come over to the Cess but then I realized we dont really want you guys there.

Isn't it common that the tactically-challenged (lOoOzr) pick the battle? Such was the case when the MAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAATTT got his arse handed to him (yes Dave, that's you). That stinky turd then proceeded to pick some queer-as-hisself, nancy, winter-wonderland of a snowball fight. This was also the case when, in a scenario as unbalanced as Soddball himself, I was unable to squeak out a measly draw. And this was play-testing, mind you PLAY-TESTING, a battle for the maggot Becket. Did I squeal like a little girl (down MG)? No. Did I deny the steamy coil his due? Again, no. And as the not-winner of said match I choose a lovely city of death and destruction for SockPuppet in der rematching.

We waz robbed, I tellz ya, ROBBED!!! :mad:

We demands satisfaction!! And Ho-hos, yes, must have Ho-hos. And something cold to drink, preferably fermented, but fermented and distilled with a splash of tonic would nice, but only with a wedge of lime or an olive or two. With tonic and lime, on the rocks. If it is to be with olive it must be [sean Connery as James Bond cool-as-all-get-out voice] shaken, not stirred [/sean Connery as James Bond cool-as-all-get-out voice].

BTW, NastyGoingtojail....PERV!!

On the upside due to massive mechanical failures I will not be working this weekend. Funny, actually. F*ed up equipment was the reason I was gonna work this weekend. Now it's so f*ed up, I have to wait til Monday to get it back online. WOOT!!! Turns to maggots tonight.

I'm not a perv you maggot fesces breeder! :mad: A stupid statement demands a stupid response! I have a 2 year old daughter of my own for God's sake. :mad: :mad:

And I agree with you Whiner! :mad: The loser traditionally chooses the setup! :mad:

That's right maggots. . .Hortlund was trying to pull a fast one over the brood. . .are you going to let him get away with that my slithering little fiends?? HHMMMM??? :mad:

In honor of our little "family" I should hope this act would not go unpunished :mad: . . . . .(massive 'slithering' sound)

. . .are you going to let him get away with that my slithering little fiends??

Translation: "I havent got the balls to face him myself because I'd have to put something in my sig line for 6 months...can someone else please do it for me."

Now that I'm back from the bars, I have only one thing to say to you: Who was the faggot (maggot) that decided that there should be any rules in this thread, or in games that were generated by this degenerated mess? I say that all the squirrels and McNuggets should keep their rules in their own Pool or shove them up their arses! :mad: :mad: