A Setup, an Angry Face, a Cheery Waffle, and a TNT-SLATHERED BOOT UP YER A$$ MAGGOT!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two items of note:

1) Turns out to all maggots,

2) Axe2121 I think that photo really brings out your inner, sensitive side.

By my calculations MasterGoodale has spent upwards of 1K in arty and airplanes in order to kill 1 squirrel and knock down 2 trees. Thanks for the craters, now I have a fallback position. Oh, almost forgot...MG even YOU must realize that a M17 (now immobilized) is not effective at +1000m.

Teddy feel free to come out at any time.

Prinz Eugen is learning even uber-Finns need more than pine cones to dislodge my fine German lads. He is also continuing to use a number T-34s as a tilling mechanism. At least the ground will be soft for planting season.

[ May 14, 2003, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

That was one mighty powerful arty strike by mike_the_wino. Atleast two mortar spotters, but, in the finest traditions of artillery, the rounds tore only up the ground, to the great amusement of my brave forces. The TNT is flying by his flag in the tall pines. Whoever is more :mad: will prevail...

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

Is this thread STILL alive..?

With Finns, Canadians, alcoholics, Limeys, damn Yankees and assorted lunatics from parts unknown (yes, I'm talking about you Nevermind), there's more of a chance of Mike swearing off booze, Soddball making a flamethrower-free scenario and MasterGoodale not using some preposterous, lame-ass excuse for not sending turns than this thread dying.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

Is this thread STILL alive..?

With Finns, Canadians, alcoholics, Limeys, damn Yankees and assorted lunatics from parts unknown (yes, I'm talking about you Nevermind), there's more of a chance of Mike swearing off booze, Soddball making a flamethrower-free scenario and MasterGoodale not using some preposterous, lame-ass excuse for not sending turns than this thread dying.

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

What's the matter my slithering little puss sacks? Are we Angry this morning after receiving MasterGoodale's latest round of fury and hate?? :mad:

That's right! :mad: The_Drunk acts like the bombs and arty don't phase him but I have a hard time believing it after stumbling across 3 tank crews and 2 platoons of infantry in the forest last night that absolutely had no idea where they were, or even that they were deep into enemy territory. No biggie, we just popped them a new as$hole in the foreskull and took their weapons as soon as we made them give us their positions and the adrresses of their wives (for banging later) :mad:

Snarker has been removed from the Harem because the game hasn't surrendered for him yet. I misinterpreted his last post as meaning the game was over. And of course, there was no question as to whom the decision favored. Was there maggots?! :mad:

My rematch with CplCarrot is underway. He will lose again that sappy non-swearing non-tnt-chucking molasses attacker. :mad: I've seen grass grow faster than he attacks. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I also have a 1,000 point Forward Recon scenario available - due to its small size it's ideal for TCP/IP but is also good PBEM. Even the AI does a serviceable job on it.

I'll take it! Any takers? What will it take to get you to play? What will it take to get me to take not using the word take seriously?

Take it or leave it!

Taking on his opponents with disdain since he took to CM,

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by MasterGoodale

The_Drunk acts like the bombs and arty don't phase him but I have a hard time believing it

You have a hard time with a lot of things: personal hygeine, using words more bigger than 2 syllables, making sense, etc.

after stumbling across 3 tank crews and 2 platoons of infantry in the forest last night that absolutely had no idea where they were, or even that they were deep into enemy territory.
Way to go, you chunky-headed idjit, those were YOUR troops. I have 3, yep three casualities so far but that plane did make some nice craters. Thank you. Speaking of which can anyone tell exactly how a quad-20mm missing a freakin airplane? MG is one lucky goat-humping pustule of inane and inaccurate remarks.

VITTU, PERKELE, SAATANA!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

McfeckingAffee's super anti-virus program let W32-virus slip by today, and that fecking virus infected all the .exe-files on my computer! All my games are on hold until I have destroyed that little muther****a! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You all disgust me :mad: Nothing but a gaggle of puss-soaked flasks of maggot fesces! :mad: I can't wait to unleash my tornado of angry TNT on all your asses tonight you foul, slithering gaggle of homo-gang-bangers! :mad:

ARARRRR A RAR R AR AR AR ARR !!!

Hey Drunk say bye bye to that panther! :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

What will it take to get you to play?

It will take you to send me a setup. I would just love to take part in a battle in which you will take the beating of your life. Just take that setup, and send it to me. I'll take the Krauts. Haven't played them Soddball's scenarios before, so I'm taking my chances here. But that is a risk I'm willing to take. I will take you on with pleasure.

Taking my time waiting for your response,

PE :mad:

[ May 15, 2003, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Take that Maggot!! :mad: HAA!!! :mad: It's probably not even a virus! :mad: It's just that my email had so much TNT in it it blew your PC scum nads! :mad:

You low-life, goat-loving homosexual, your gamiest setup in the world had nothing to do with this, so crawl back to your cave and let those disco-homos gangbang you some more.

For people with more brain cells than fecked up two, if your computer is ever infected by PE_PARITE.A, which btw doesn't give a sh*t about top notch virus protection, here are the instructions how to get rid of it.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

What will it take to get you to play?

It will take you to send me a setup. I would just love to take part in a battle in which you will take the beating of your life. Just take that setup, and send it to me. I'll take the Krauts. Haven't played them Soddball's scenarios before, so I'm taking my chances here. But that is a risk I'm willing to take. I will take you on with pleasure.

Taking my time waiting for your response,

PE :mad: </font>