A Setup, an Angry Face, a Cheery Waffle, and a TNT-SLATHERED BOOT UP YER A$$ MAGGOT!

We agreed to the same thing that Soddball (the no turn sending Maggot!)and i agreed to,no sig line punishment this time.Since it was our first times playing one another.I wish i had done the same with the_Whino .This was my protection against being stuck with a sig like soddy has. :D :mad: :mad: (ie,challenging someone better than me,and me losing)Know thy enemy or somefink

[ May 12, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nevermind:

However,fate is indeed cruel,for it has matched me up with the_Whino who is clearly an evil bastid that has sucked me into some micromanagement hell.Damn you Snottball for creating this atrocity :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Have fun!!

Maybe the talk of micromanagement will lure budget analyst Dave H back to the thread like a full bottle of booze draws Mike.

Don't sweat it though. I managed a draw against him in said nightmare without *yawn* really trying.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by nevermind

We agreed to the same thing that Soddball (the no turn sending Maggot!)and i agreed to,no sig line punishment this time.Since it was our first times playing one another.
Why didn't I think of this half-arse, nancy-boy trick? Oh, that's right...BECAUSE IT IS A LAME-ASS, LIMP-WRISTED WAY TO PBEM. :mad: :mad: MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOTTSS!!!!

nevermind what's this no-money BS? You better go see your pimp and work extra hard this week, you one-trick pony. I will not have you running off just after the TNT starts to fly. BTW, I need more information from you in order that I may better insult you, you knuckle-dragging throwback.

WHINER you neanderthallish descendent of a rhino abomination!! :mad: You don't need to be concerned with NoMind's TNT because with all the furious TNT heading your way your maggoty little lips will be kissing dirt FOR THE NEXT 50 FECKING YEAEAEAEAEAEARRRRS MAGGOOOOTTT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turn sent to mikey_boy. The TNT has materialized, but I see it came without a detonator, as my armour is being targeted by a smoke barrage. Now that isn't nice. The :mad: increases as the LOS to the German maggots is restricted, and Ivan has to let go of the trigger. He is not happy.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Originally posted by nevermindWhy didn't I think of this half-arse, nancy-boy trick? Oh, that's right...BECAUSE IT IS A LAME-ASS, LIMP-WRISTED WAY TO PBEM. :mad: :mad: MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOTTSS!!!!

Do I need to say it was nevermind's idea? :D

Whino the less you know,the less you know tongue.gif Yet another one of my brilliant protection plans :mad: :mad:

In another intersting event,i saw a review at the Scenario Depot done by our very own Kinky ,the reviewers name was "Sheik Yerbouti aka Keke" Now,this may be a fake name intended as a joke,and i guess it depends on how you pronounce it,but doesnt it look like "Shake your booty"? :D:D Awww shake shake shake,shake shake shake,shake your booty! tongue.gif And yes,i hope i got that song stuck in all your heads you Maggots :mad: Shake shake shake,shake shake shake,shake your booty!

Awww shake shake shake,shake shake shake,shake your booty! tongue.gif And yes,i hope i got that song stuck in all your heads you Maggots :mad: Shake shake shake,shake shake shake,shake your booty!

GRGARGARGARGARGAAA!! It burns!!!! It burns!!!! Make it stop!! GRAGRGARGARARGA!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Originally posted by nevermindWhy didn't I think of this half-arse, nancy-boy trick? Oh, that's right...BECAUSE IT IS A LAME-ASS, LIMP-WRISTED WAY TO PBEM. :mad: :mad: MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOTTSS!!!!

Do I need to say it was nevermind's idea? :D </font>

Whino the less you know,the less you know Yet another one of my brilliant protection plans

In another intersting event,i saw a review at the Scenario Depot done by our very own Kinky ,the reviewers name was "Sheik Yerbouti aka Keke" Now,this may be a fake name intended as a joke,and i guess it depends on how you pronounce it,but doesnt it look like "Shake your booty"? Awww shake shake shake,shake shake shake,shake your booty! And yes,i hope i got that song stuck in all your heads you Maggots Shake shake shake,shake shake shake,shake your booty!

Angry Out Loud!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Our own maggot-version of Sherlock Holmes is really showing his skills today. :rolleyes:

Here's for the uneducated masses, which means all of you: f32385bwo3n.jpg

AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE Frank Zappa!!!!

So where are the Mothers of Invention?

I heard they actually ate the Yellow Snow

AAARRGGGHHHH!!! nevermind scored a girlish minor victory against my Finnish übertroops. BTS, FIX OR DO SUMFINK!!!! :mad: :mad:

This is an OUTRAGE that I shall not endure ! How can I live knowing that a fellow wargamer, a compatriot and a fine gent I'm sure , and his übertroops have lost ? The über-Finn in me demands that action be taken ! :mad: :mad: :mad: This forum needs an über-Finn smiley-thingy ! The normal :mad: are not enough to display the anger that is in me !

Originally mumbled by nevermind:

Yep,it is true,i spanked Kinkys' non-Uber-Finns little misbehaving bottoms and sent them running home to mommy.

I will not have you talking in that way ! Consider yourself challenged, you no-good obnoxious cretin ! I will wipe the floor with lowlifes such as you ! The sweet victory I am destined to have of you will be dedicated to all über-Finns !

In short, this is the setup I'm sending you : ME, 1000 points, your low-quality peasants vs my medium-quality über-Finns. Combined arms, infantry. July '44, med map, with rural, mod trees, small hills and heavy damage as features. The weather : dusk, warm, clear with a strong wind. 25+ turns.

Nice going nevermind you have incurred the wrath of, not one, but two Uber-Finns. :mad:

As for our game, from the Grapes of Wrath I have fermented the most horrific, searing, all-consuming TNT just for your maggoty pleasure.

Anyone seen Gaylord Focker? Here it is Monday and not a turn from that maggot. :mad: :mad: At this rate it will be another 3 months before I get to claim his sig.

[ May 12, 2003, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Prinz Eugen Calm down, Kinky has challenged me to a rematch in which the honor of both his sig line as well as all Uber-Finns shall be determined.Aside from that,i simply have tooooo many PBEMs going right now,hell i've got three just in this thread,as well as some CMBB with peeps not in this thread,and some in CMBO,including a 3000 point monster.

When..err ok...if Shake yer Booty(aka kinky,aka Maggot) loses to me,then i will have a open slot for another Uber-Finn to test his mettle. :mad: :mad:

Besides,strong winds?Pffftt,it would russle my rooskies hair,you know that makes 'em angry :D

[ May 12, 2003, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

How typical.

I got myself whipped up into a good :mad: , and then my chances of having a battle to channel my :mad: fade away. All the fury, anger, hatred and wrath, was it all in vain ? What am I going to do now ?

Originally posted by nevermind: Kinky has challenged me to a rematch in which the honor of both his sig line as well as all Uber-Finns shall be determined.

I wish all the best for Keke in this duel. Remember, the eyes of Finland are set upon you. Don't let us down ! :D Ja muista, että " Silmien välliin ryssää, kyllä se siihen tyssää ! " :rolleyes: [/end of patriotic rant]

When..err ok...if Shake yer Booty(aka kinky,aka Maggot) loses to me,then i will have a open slot for another Uber-Finn to test his mettle.

I will remember that, you old maggot.

So, I have a setup to spare. It's bouncing back and forth anxiously in my HD, waiting to be let loose. Any takers ? I'm sure none of you wish to face the fury of my über-troops, but asking never cost anything ! :mad:

GARGAHARGHARGRGARARARARGARHGARGARGAHG!!!!!!!

I live!!

Turns are going out to everyone except MajorHeadCase as I type this. The only reason the resident nutball is missing his turn is because HE HASN'T SENT ME ONE!!!! Goodale - spare yourself the next 10 turns of slaughter and humiliation and surrender. No-one will think any less of you than they do at present. That would scarcely be possible.

Wike the Mino and his jizm-filled kleenex of a scenario are to be cursed for all eternity. We have managed 2 turns apiece and what with my piss-artist lifestyle and his generally being ****e we should finish around Doomsday.

Teddy (the Strap-on) Windsor is heading towards certain annihilation in his game against me. If I can just see past the mounds of bodies belonging to my soldiers....

Faglord Grockalock continues to offer the same sort of PBEM thrill as one might expect from a particularly itchy verruca. It's a shame his gaming doesn't match his posting, because we would, I believe, have a prodigy on our hands.

NeverBother and I continue to whoop and wail at each other. He has stealth machine guns and I suck.

In other news, Mywifegobbleslikeatrooperdale has been preparing himself for his approaching wifedom by checking out the Bridal gowns:

hairyboy.gif

Well Softhead that's all fine and dandy but where is the inspired tale, or in your case lame-arse excuse, that provoked the latest round of no-turn-sending-itis that afflict your worthless frame? By the art I see you have a leaning to things undead. That would mean you were either down at the funeral parlor doing unmentionable things or in Canada, which is an unmentionable thing. Which is it arse-monkey?