A Setup, an Angry Face, a Cheery Waffle, and a TNT-SLATHERED BOOT UP YER A$$ MAGGOT!

Thaaaaaaat's Right my slithering little brood of urine-soaked skunk puss! :mad: MasterGoodale has added his first miserable victim (THERMOPLAE) to his harem and she is currently being raped with a TNT-Slathered d**do for even THINKING she could withstand my furious TNT!! :mad: :mad:

AH H AH AH AH H AH AH H AH AH AH AH AH AH !!! :mad:

ARRAR R RAR AR AR A RAR RRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

You're next Snarker you moldy pouch of skunk nads! :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

They don't even let you BUY beer online.

Seeing as you have trouble remembering, oh, anything older than the beginning of this sentence I'll remind you that early on in our little slugfest I offered to send you some. I thought that would have made you my blood brother for life.

The offer still stands. Maybe I'll wrap it in moose meat too.

And lest you think I'm getting all warm and fuzzy -- where's my turn maggot?!? Grrrrr!!!! I'd yell louder but Keke has a headache.

Jas :mad: n

Axe2121 oh, I remember the offer. Beer is not forgotten easily. But I figured you were currying favor as it was apparent you were going to lose. Afterall it was Turn 3 or 4 and my tactical brilliance was all ready giving you fits.

ENOUGH WITH THINGS CANADIAN AND SEND ME A TURN!!!! MMMMAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

I need some molten TNT

So it's TNT you're after ? It will be a pleasure to grant your final wish. The amount of TNT you are to receive will receive breath-taking proportions. It will rain upon you, but not in a few measly drops. Think about flood. Consider your TNT needs to be fulfilled.

WHO'S UP FOR A MATCH!?!

If it didn't come clear in the previous passage, I am ! You will find a following setup in your inbox : 1250 pt battle, my Soviet mechanized, unrestricted quality, combined arms force versus your fascists of the same composition. We will meet on a large map, that is farmland, with moderate trees and moderate hills. It is a nice, warm and clear mid-day in June '44. We will have 25+ turns to decide the outcome. Tell me what you think.

Poor Dave H has suffered set-backs of alarming proportions. I don't know what is his situation and plan of course, but atleast for me losing all of my armour would prove disastrous. After losing three , yup, count them one, two and three T-34s to a single Panzer III, I expect my task to be substantially easier. The swastika will "proudly" fly above that railroad station. You just wait. It will be there. Oh yes.

The battle with the vile one, mike_the_wino, continues relatively uneventfully. So far my casualties consist of one jeep driver, who fled his vehicle in terror after first bogging, and them becoming immobilised. On dry ground. Haven't bagged them Germans as of yet either, but I expect that to change later.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

I need some molten TNT

So it's TNT you're after ? It will be a pleasure to grant your final wish. The amount of TNT you are to receive will receive breath-taking proportions. It will rain upon you, but not in a few measly drops. Think about flood. Consider your TNT needs to be fulfilled.

WHO'S UP FOR A MATCH!?!

If it didn't come clear in the previous passage, I am ! You will find a following setup in your inbox : 1250 pt battle, my Soviet mechanized, unrestricted quality, combined arms force versus your fascists of the same composition. We will meet on a large map, that is farmland, with moderate trees and moderate hills. It is a nice, warm and clear mid-day in June '44. We will have 25+ turns to decide the outcome. Tell me what you think. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Finally someone to play Soddball's Inferno. Everyone else got to have fun except me. If you're agreeable, I'll send you the setup.

Jason, fire away a setup of Inferno to me... not to my profile address but to gwp7891@earthlink.net. I'll take the Sovs. :mad:

For some reason, Inferno always turns out corrupted when I try downloading it from the Scenario Depot. :confused: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

For some reason, Inferno always turns out corrupted when I try downloading it from the Scenario Depot. :confused: :mad:

Corrupted?

You're probably thinking of the author. </font>

Well, maggots its time for the drunken, rambling re-cap of the TNT chucked, spit, slung, and flung.

Soddball is either working harder than a Chinese beaver or on a bender. Let's hope that turd is in pain, independent of circumstances.

The epic battle of Good vs. Canada has concluded........ it's a lame-ass draw. :mad: At the end they started throwing Molsens...the horror...the horror. One of those breaking open on the sidewalk was enough to panic a squad. 54-46, although I am numerically superior in score, as well as in brain and liver cells, it is still a draw versus Axe2121.

Our fine Finnish Prinz Eugen has returned to the land of the gaming this weekend. The TNT is starting to fly.

In a second go of "Island in the Sun", nevermind(and what are you again? Fill out that profile maggot) is learning that....well, the maggot will learn a lot....pain, suffering, undenialable domination by me.

MUHUHUHHUHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gaylord Focker made some lame-ass attempt at explaining his lack of turn sending. He will continue to lose on Monday.

MasterGoodale is so frightened of my obvious tactical advantage that he is pissing hisself. The flood of urine is preventing my brave troops from starting fires, even though the conditions are dry. :mad: Your cowardice will be rewarded with pain maggot, much pain. :mad:

Last, but not least, toodle pip to Teddy. Although he lacks the whole angry, swearing, angst thing he is still a decent chap. Funny how they really ingrain manners across the pond. Here, I am just happy if someone doesn't smack into my car when the lights green. Don't even get me started about cross-walks..... :mad:

[ May 11, 2003, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Last, but not least, toodle pip to Teddy. Although he lacks the whole angry, swearing, angst thing he is still a decent chap.

Thanks, Mikey. Mummy always taught me good manners cost nothing so I always say "please" and "thank you" when the molten TNT starts flying. I've enjoyed our encounter so far - it may be very quiet but the tension is rising exquisitely.

Soddball and I are now most definitely "fully engaged" in our all-infantry battle. It's still too early to call and EFOW is making it extremely difficult to gauge how well our respective sides are performing, but if the current levels of TNT-chucking are maintained I think it could be decided by the "last man standing".

Chin chin

Teddy

Wheee!! What fun. I get to keep my signature, Mike's overenthusiasms notwithstanding. I was so pleased with the match though I am sending Mike a six-pack of real beer, not that luke-warm urine substitute that passes for it in the U.S.

Time to clear away the sun-bloated corpses.

I look forward to a rematch.

Jimbob and I are slugging it out in the woods. A clever attempt at turning my flank has gone oh so wrong for him. I almost feel sorry for his troops. Almost.

Snarker must still be reeling from the reeling slots in Atlantic City. Hit me with a turn! Do not stand pat maggot!

Grrrrrr!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I still haven't completed the setup on the gross monstrosity MisterGoodWrench has sent me. Woe is my processor on that one. :mad:

Oh, and the Inferno setup will be sent tonight Sh*tsies4th.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Keke:

Snarker, how many of your men are "still standing"?

All of them that still have legs, and back into the masher they go. The computer decided the fight ends when all bones are broken, all craniums hollowed and every soldier's flesh is scorched from his ever-lovin' body.

Such is the life of my pixelated ground pounders. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for asking.

[ May 12, 2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

What you call a 'monstrosity", I call "Sweet heaven" maggot :mad:

I LOVE the game me and whiner have going! Tons of TNT and a good map!

Snarker - It's over scum pod, just send the final turn. I'm aghast at the fact that the AI hasn't surrendered for you after tripping over all your blue, bloated, burnt, maggot-infested corpses! :mad: ARARARARARAR AR RA ARR RR RR!!! :mad: How do ya like me now puss wad!!?? :mad:

Hey DaveH you squirming, writhing pouch of grub worm afterbirth!! :mad: What's wrong?? Chicken? :mad: Book! Book!! Bookaaawwwwwe!!! :mad:

Send the setup you pants-wetting pouch of puss!! :mad: I know you're all scared to play MasterGoodale when there's an abundance of TNT on the battlefield because you all know I know what to do with it!! :mad:

You're all going down along with anyone who joins you!! :mad:

Maggots :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

As soon as I clear 2-3 more games off my plates (TNT sauce and all) NoMind will be receiving a TNT-Slathered, angry, bitter, hot, and furious setup from me. :mad: And he will lose. :mad:

How come I'm the only one for whom you are too scared to sent any (imaginary) setups, muppet? :mad:

Yep,it is true,i spanked Kinkys' non-Uber-Finns little misbehaving bottoms and sent them running home to mommy.

However,fate is indeed cruel,for it has matched me up with the_Whino who is clearly an evil bastid that has sucked me into some micromanagement hell.Damn you Snottball for creating this atrocity :mad: :mad: :mad:

In other news,it seems that my DSL provider actually expects to get paid for services rendered.I tried to explain to them that i simple DO NOT have the money,but for some reason that wasnt acceptable.So,if i should suddenly disappear,you know why. :mad: :mad: The anger will of course have me back in fighting shape in no time though!

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

As soon as I clear 2-3 more games off my plates (TNT sauce and all) NoMind will be receiving a TNT-Slathered, angry, bitter, hot, and furious setup from me. :mad: And he will lose. :mad:

How come I'm the only one for whom you are too scared to sent any (imaginary) setups, muppet? :mad: </font>