CM Movies back up again

Argh, I already got the CM_Movie.dat(my pc told me it would take 8 hours to download the stuff, got it in one hour...) , but unfortanetly I cannot open it with Quick time Player...Please come back with the windows media file of the film soon! :)

Thanks a lot for this film! (....wish I could view the quick time format...)

MFG, Trommelfeuer

[ March 24, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Trommelfeuer ]

I used SnapzPro 2 to capture the clips (The most laborious part) then I put the clips together with iMovie 3 (The fun part), then I exported the clips with QuickTime Pro and compressed them & converted to Windows Media with Cleaner 5 (This takes a while)

I made this movie for BFC's interview with CNN and it came out of over 700MB of captured footage, the original is a lovely 800 x 600 that I'd never be able to host, unfortunately. Pity it was never used.

I don't know of a similar way to do the same on a Windows PC, and I'd love to put my P4 rig with it's nicer video card to work at it.

Glad you liked it, and sorry if I cut some of you off from downloading, but I really can't get out to the internet with all the uploads going.

I've had some offers of better places to put them up, so you won't have to wait 3 hours to see 3 minutes of me messing around. :D

Gyrene