Grog goodness in model form

Found part of this huge model gallery while researching Op Spring Awakening, but have since found a whole lot more there. Hundreds of models,

heavily Eastern Front (no shock, Eastern European

modeling groups feature prominently) in orientation.

Covers aircraft, AFVs, artillery and softskins chiefly. Some CMAK and modern stuff, too, but heavily WW II. Unfortunately, the model contest galleries don't label the vehicles. Think of it as a recognition test! Be sure to check out the dioramas.

http://www.rlm.at/start_e.htm

Regards,

John Kettler

[ August 04, 2006, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

l.cassidy,

Thank heavens I didn't see this until after I finished breakfast! If I didn't know otherwise, I'd swear you were yanking my chain, and in a rather disgusting way at that. Why would anyone make and enter such a thing? Wonder what the judges thought of it? Can only imagine the references presented!

Regards,

John Kettler

Aw, sorry John!

I completely forgot you live in a different time zone and this post could have reached you while having b/fast. My bad.

Glad you didn't spurt your Cheerios all over the screen & keyboard, though. ;)

Maybe there's some special section in model contests for this kind of...subjects, although in that picture the "model" is right between a F-15 and some other jet that might be a Su-27... :confused:

Cheers,

Cassidy