New Mods PZIVG(early), PZIVG(mid), PZIVF2v2, PZIVFv3

I finally got a good base to start with that looks more like Panzer Grey. So now thats out of the way I won't have 57 version per mod. So the PZIVF & PZIVF2 are final. I would recommend you get them or my PZIVG(early) & PZIVG(mid) as well as my upcoming mods will look out of place.

Get them at the usual place

http://www.cmmods.com/

Enjoy

[ March 25, 2003, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Well I am glad everyone likes them. I am fairly close to completion of the PZIVC,D & E. I am also working on the Tiger, Flak Trucks are also close to being done, I just need to finish my new Hi-res flak shieds. I need to find the time to mess around with them. This week does not look good. My Dad works for a Sponsor for a couple of the Winston Cup cars and they are here in Texas this week. So I will be in the pits with the hotties, drinking beer all week.

Right this min I am sitting in Texas motor speedway, in million dollar touring coach living it up. God the women are so damn hot here. I am loving it.