Downloaded MODs, Now What!!??

Ok I downloaded the mods, Loaded CMMOS, and others...

Still looking for Dusty Sherman Tank,not (76)..

Need for a Historical scenario.

NOW What? What do the MOD users do with all the zipped files? Create CDs? Buy a new Hard Drive? :confused:

Other Question do you use both CMMOS and regular mods?

What is your favorite MOD so far? smile.gif

Also my scenarios from this point forward will have MOD ideas in them! :cool:

Common sense would tell you to burn em to a CD, that is if you have one. There was a fellow on the forum a while back that wishes he did, because his hard drive went to crap, and he had to redownload all the mods. And if you are on DSL or cable it still takes a while (lot of mods out there}, on dialup, it would take weeks.

Now that you mention it, I've got a creaky old mac who's clock is telling me its 1956. No CD burner, myself. But really I should buy some extra Zip disks for emergency storage purposes. It'd be an embarrassment if I had to download all my own mods from a 3rd party site if my disk crashes and wipes 'em out. Thanks for reminding me.

One more thing I forgot to mention, if you don't have a burner and don't have the cash for one. Go out and pick up a 3 gig or so hard drive, then format it and save to it. Then you can take it out and store it. You can pick them up for a few bucks at a puter shop that sells used parts.